Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hot Humid Day

Boy, today was such a humid and sticky day. I was at my parents house cuz my niece was sick and didn't go to
School. Poor thing had A bad fever but then got better as the day went by. As for me still relaxing during my time off. Realized I only have a week and half left before I go back to work yet haven't done much during this time off. Tried to relax as much before the storm of workload comes my way. Jist heard some bad news about a friend which got to me. Life is short that you really have to cherish every minute of it. Them agAin there's always the idiots and jerks who try to ruin peoples lives by being selfish and spreading unnecessary information to others for their own self need to gossip that just makes you become negative again. The only way some people find satisfaction in their own lives is to find misery in another. I pity the fools that do and hope that karma will teach them a lesson they will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment