Friday, July 13, 2012

Wow, it's been over 4 months since I last wrote in the blog. Life has its crazy ups and down moments. Since March, I've been busy decorating our  new home, along with a new job, and back to back housewarmings for family and friends.  Married life has been good for the most part. Nothing to complain about.  Work has me busy but I love the kids as usual and the people that I work with. Not only do they care and worry about my health, they always seem to keep me on track to make sure I'm taking my breaks and taking it easy.  As far as my hellokcharms, it's picked up more recently than when I first began the sales.  New products and items have been added and will continue to be added, so please look for them on either my etsy page www.hellokcharms.etsy.com or my facebook page www.facebook.com/hellokcharms. I have a few more items coming this month so look out for them.   


*** This is our newest color for the bracelets***

No comments:

Post a Comment