Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One Year Anniversay

So about a year ago this time, I opened up my etsy shop because people suggested it being a great way to put my handmade items out there. Well I will be celebrating one year of my shop on the 29th and planning to do something special for all the customers that have purchased from me and helped spread the word. I have a few ideas in mind but could use some more so we'll see what ideas are out there.

Also, I started my writing again on examiner. I stopped writing for a few months because I didn't find the time for it and also felt somewhat of a wasting time for chum change but now I sorta missed it so got myself back into it. www.examiner.com/early-childhood-education-in-Anaheim/elisa-yi

I'm actually excited to go back to work. Being on break was good but I miss the kids and I'm looking forward to the upcoming changes with the program as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment